Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birth Stories!!

A beautiful DVD documentary of the beginning of life! I will capture the excitement of the day through the first breath of your little one and the emotional moments leading up to it.. It allows you as a family to enjoy every moment of this beautiful event while you allow me to capture all the details, from the smiles and love you share to the tears of Joy as you see your little miracle! As a mother myself I understand how precious these memories are and would be honored to capture the special moments with you and your family! Please contact me for details and different packages available! I will only be booking a limited number of birth photography sessions during the year so book early!

2 comments:

  1. Neat idea! Unfortunately, we are ready to be parents (yet)! Kreslyn

    ReplyDelete